Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Glitter and Snow Table

I'm back! I think someone here has taken this Thanksgiving holiday a little too far! *Points finger at self* I admit, I have neglected this blog somewhat of late with being out of town, busy to no end with other responsibilities, you've all been there. But now we're into December - the biggest party time of the year! I wanted to welcome in this wonderful month with this gorgeous Glitter and Snow Table from Bird of Bird's Party Blog, which features lots of printable partyware and supplies. Because of its simple and elegant color scheme, this party could very easily be adapted for any celebration during the holidays, especially a New Year's Eve Party.

Just fabulous!

She has even created a new and adorably festive Christmas Candyland Party Collection. You must check it out! P.S. I've been a little naught, not nice, about posting inspiration boards (which were the start of this blog anyway). I've got a few in the works coming to you soon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails