Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Wedding

Sorry for being somewhat MIA lately. I have been running around like crazy pulling together our own Halloween party that I haven't been able to devote the time here that I would like. It's not much of an excuse, though, as Halloween is just days away and there's still plenty of inspiration to be had!

I love Halloween, and I love weddings, but have you ever noticed how a lot of Halloween-themed weddings can get really zombie-horror-over-the-top? If that's your thing, I totally get that, but I love that you can also use a lot of Halloween elements like pumpkins, a full moon, elegant black, etc. in a sophisticated, (and dare I say romantic?) way.

A lighted pumpkin path creates a magical effect.

Source: Grandin Road

Love these fun details in classic black and orange.

Or, skip the orange for old-fashioned black and white checkered pattern.

Source: The Perfect Palette

The effect of the tree silhouette over the dance floor spotlight is simply amazing! Holiday-appropriate yet still elegant!



I also really enjoyed this fan-created inspiration board with all the trimmings from The Style Circle.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails